Physical Education Dress Code
* All students will participate in Physical Education unless there is a signed note from parents with phone number or a MD excuse from physical activity.
* All students are to wear tennis shoes or soft sole shoes with heels and toes covered for running and safety.
* Boys will dress comfortably with pants or shorts and t-shirt. NO TANK TOPS OR SLEEVELESS SHIRTS
* Girls will also dress comfortably and will wear either shorts, skorts, or pants. If your daughter has to wear a dress, please make sure she is wearing shorts or tights underneath. This is because she will be doing push-up and sit-ups.
* First graders are required to know parents name, their address and phone number. This information is for their usage in case of an emergency where they may become seperated from family members or a natural catastrophy.